BITE: Artists Making Prints
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS 27 FEBRUARY
BITE: ARTISTS MAKING PRINTS
You can now register online for BITE at the Mall Galleries.
- First read through our General Conditions.
- Please have all of your work details ready (title, medium, size in cms and framed price) for registration.
- Complete the online registration form and payment. Several awards have age restrictions, so please include your date of birth.
- A submission fee of £12 per work (or £6 per work for all artists aged 35 or under at the time of submission) will be requested when you register online. You should receive two confirmations, one from PayPal and one from the Federation of British Artists.
- Download the Mall Galleries’ labels for your work and attach to the back of each picture frame or to the base of each sculpture.
- Remember to print off TWO copies of your Registration Form and bring both copies with you on the Receiving Days stated on this website and in our Call for Entries leaflet.
Alternatively, you can download a copy of the Mall Galleries’ Registration Form.
Download the Registration Pack
- Read through our General Conditions.
- Complete both copies of the Registration Form (Artist Copy and Office Copy).
- Fill in the label(s) for your work and attach to the back of each picture frame or to the base of each sculpture.
- Remember to bring both of these forms with you on the Receiving Days stated on this website and in our Call for Entries leaflet.
For FBA Open Exhibitions, we will publish a list of the registration numbers of all accepted works on this website in selection notification.
Call for Entries Leaflet
Our 2011 Call for Entries leaflet is available. Please select this link to download a pdf version.