Ensuring we are COVID Safe
To ensure that the gallery environment is as safe as possible, we are putting in place the following safety measures:
- You will need to book a timed ticket online, to ensure numbers in the gallery remain at safe levels.
- Social distancing will apply. Please keep two metres apart from other visitors unless you are from the same household
- You will be required to wear a face covering (covering your mouth and nose) unless you are exempt - please simply inform our staff when you arrive that you have an exemption from wearing a face covering.
- There will be a one-way system in place
- There will be hand sanitising points
- Toilet facilities will be cleaned more regularly
- The café and bookshop will remain closed until 2021
- Any payments will be by card, contactless where possible.
Until social gathering is allowed, there will be no Private Views or events in the gallery. However as soon as restrictions are relaxed, such occasions will be re-instated.
Daily, 11am to 5pm during exhibitions (unless otherwise stated), including Bank Holidays. Many exhibitions close early on the final day, please check details for each exhibition.
Many of Mall Galleries’ exhibitions are free (please see details on each exhibition page, or telephone 020 7930 6844 for details).
Admission to the FBA Society Exhibitions: £5
Concessions for Disabled people (with free entry for one carer), Students, Registered Unemployed and Group Bookings (over ten in a group): £3
FREE to Friends of Mall Galleries and Under 25s.
Admission ticket includes access to guided tours, demonstrations and day events.
Mall Galleries offer free or reduced entry to the following:
|Friends of Mall Galleries||Free Admission|
Mall Galleries Patrons
|FBA Member Artists||Free Admission|
|Under 25s||Free Admission|
|National Art Pass (Art Fund)||£2.50|
|Westminster City Save||£3|
To schedule your group visit please inform us of the date and time of your trip by phoning 020 7930 6844
£3 each (over ten in a group)
For further information, please download our Access Statement.