The launch of our new website in December 2014 allows a perfect digital platform to showcase the Annual Exhibitions of the Federation of British Artists Societies.
Over 1,800 works from the FBA Annual Exhibitions have been uploaded to mallgalleries.org.uk and viewed almost 40,000 time throughout 2015.
Listed below from one to ten are the most popular works from the New English Art Club Annual Open Exhibition based on the number of unique page visits the work received. Congratulations to Peter Clossick NEAC for having the most popular work online from the NEAC Annual Open Exhibition 2015.
- The most popular works from The Pastel Society Annual Exhibition
- The most popular works from The Royal Society of British Artists
- The most popular works from The Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours
- The most popular works from The Royal Society of Portrait Painters Annual Exhibition
- The most popular works from The Royal Society of Marine Artists
- The most popular works from The Society of Wildlife Artists Annual Exhibition
- The most popular works from The Royal Institute of Oil Painters
Peter Clossick NEAC, Juliet Yardley Mills
91 x 76 cm
Jessica Miller, Standing Male Life Sketch
33 x 24 cm
Rebecca Cains, Jaguare E-Type in Scrap Yard
61 x 56 cm
Martin Yeoman NEAC, Woman Bending Over
168 x 213 cm
Anthony Morris RP NEAC, Wells Cathedral
38 x 28 cm
Michael Whittlesea NEAC, Winter Garden
33 x 43 cm
Bernard Dunstan RA PS, Alice Coote at the Wingmore Hall
38 x 33 cm
Julian Bailey NEAC, Buying Art
28 x 32 cm
Louise Balaam NEAC, Cairngorms in Sunlit Cloud
41 x 41 cm
June Berry NEAC, Digging
51 x 48 cm
Call for Entries
The NEAC seeks work which demonstrates excellence in both concept and draughtsmanship. The Call for Entries is currently open, submit your artwork before Friday 4 March 2016.
For more information please click here.