The launch of our new website in December 2014 allows a perfect digital platform to showcase the Annual Exhibitions of the Federation of British Artists Societies.
Over 1,800 works from the FBA Annual Exhibitions have been uploaded to mallgalleries.org.uk and viewed almost 40,000 times throughout 2015.
Listed below from one to ten are the most popular works from the Pastel Society Annual Exhibition Look Again based on the number of unique page visits the work received.
Congratulations to Mike Clapton for having the most popular work online in the PS Annual Exhibition 2015.
- Top Ten works from The Royal Society of British Artists Annual Exhibition
- Top Ten works from The Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours
- Top Ten works from The Royal Society of Portrait Painters Annual Exhibition
- Top Ten works from The New English Art Club
- Top Ten works from The Royal Society of Marine Artists
- Top Ten works from The Society of Wildlife Artists
- Top Ten works from The Royal Institute of Oil Painters
Mike Clapton, Take Care
110 x 85 cm
Barry Freeman, Dusk - Spa Hill
90 x 90 cm
Michael Norman PS, Dusk at Turf Locks
67 x 82 cm
Joanne Last PS, Almost There
76 x 76 cm
Liz Balkwill, Sunflowers
57 x 47
Jan Munro, Red Chair and Apples
62 x 50 cm
Felicity House PS, Oxfords The Bakers
64 x 83 cm
Tony Allain PS, Campanille, Venice
28 x 28 cm
Max Baccanello, Deadly Sin
Pastel and Conte
60 x 120 cm
Caroline Bays PS, Nude with Red Hair
Charcoal & Pastel
80 x 102