The launch of our new website in December 2014 allows a perfect digital platform to showcase the Annual Exhibitions of the Federation of British Artists Societies.
Over 1,800 works from the FBA Annual Exhibitions have been uploaded to mallgalleries.org.uk and viewed almost 40,000 time throughout 2015.
Listed below from one to ten are the most popular works from the Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours (RI) based on the number of unique page visits the work received.
Congratulations to Olga Cannon-Brookes for having the most popular work online in the RI Exhibition.
- Top Ten works from The Pastel Society Annual Exhibition
- Top Ten works from The Royal Society of British Artists Annual Exhibition
- Top Ten works from The Royal Society of Portrait Painters Annual Exhibition
- Top Ten works from The New English Art Club
- Top Ten works from The Royal Society of Marine Artists
- Top Ten works from The Society of Wildlife Artists Annual Exhibition
- Top Ten works from The Royal Institute of Oil Painters
Olga Cannon-Brookes, A Summer Evening
51 x 67 cm
Jan Munro, Winter
Watercolour & ink
69 x 77 cm
Ann Hoddinott, Bracken and Barbed Wire
Acrylic & collage
74 x 92 cm
Annette Dall'Oglio, Luberon Valley
Watercolour & ink
73 x 93 cm
Tim Gustard, Hanging Granny Too
38 x 31 cm
Geoffrey Wynne RI, Winter in Venice, Last Vaporetto
73 cm x 74 cm
Penelope Lee SWA, Cornish Coast
50 x 90 cm
Deborah Walker RI, Detail
113 x 143 cm
John Yardley RI, Autumn in Greenwich Village
62 x 75 cm
Karen Charman, Southdowns Trail
40 cm x 50 cm
Call for Entries
The RI seeks the best contemporary watercolour and watermedia painting. The Call for Entries is currently open, submit your artwork before Friday 8 January.
For more information please click here.