The launch of our new website in December 2014 allows a perfect digital platform to showcase the Annual Exhibitions of the Federation of British Artists Societies.
Over 1,800 works from the FBA Annual Exhibitions have been uploaded to mallgalleries.org.uk and viewed almost 40,000 time throughout 2015.
Listed below from one to ten are the most popular works from the Royal Society of British Artists based on the number of unique page visits the work received. Congratulations to Sarah Woolfenden for having the most popular work online in the RBA Annual Exhibition 2015.
- The most popular works from The Pastel Society Annual Exhibition
- The most popular works from The Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours
- The most popular works from The Royal Society of Portrait Painters Annual Exhibition
- The most popular works from the New English Art Club Annual Exhibition
- The most popular works from The Royal Society of Marine Artists
- The most popular works from The Society of Wildlife Artists Annual Exhibition
- The most popular works from The Royal Institute of Oil Painters
Sarah Woolfenden, Silver Birches
69 x 48 cm
Annie Boisseau, As Dusk Descends on an August Night
Acrylic & shellac
31 x 36 cm
Sharon Low, Have Bunny, Will Travel!
50 cm x 40 cm
Annie Boisseau, Squally Day
35 cm x 41 cm
Tom Greenwood, Faith
80 x 40 cm
Tony Wells, Big Dig, Charing Cross Road
30 x 41 cm
Lantian D, Passersby (10): Butterflies
30 x 40 cm
Andrew Marr Hon. RBA, Raw Fields, E. Devon
123 x 42 cm
Peter Brown Hon. RBA NEAC PS ROI RP, The 'Prêt' Chef and the Two Fur Coats, Picadilly, February 2014
64 cm x 50 cm