The launch of our new website in December 2014 allows a perfect digital platform to showcase the Annual Exhibitions of the Federation of British Artists Societies.
Over 1,800 works from the FBA Annual Exhibitions have been uploaded to mallgalleries.org.uk and viewed almost 40,000 time throughout 2015.
Listed below from oneto ten are the most popular works from the Royal Society of Marine Artists Annual Exhibition based on the number of unique page visits the work received. Congratulations to Sheena Bevis-White for having the most popular work online from the RSMA Annual Exhibition 2015.
- Top Ten works from The Pastel Society Annual Exhibition
- Top Ten works from The Royal Society of British Artists Annual Exhibition
- Top Ten works from The Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours
- Top Ten works from The Royal Society of Portrait Painters Annual Exhibition
- Top Ten works from The New English Art Club Annual Exhibition
- Top Ten works from The Society of Wildlife Artists Annual Exhibition
- Top Ten works from The Royal Institute of Oil Painters
Sheena Bevis-White, Juno
60 x 70 cm
Peter Barker RSMA, Autumn Sunlight, Brancaster Staithe
49 x 57 cm
Peter Barker RSMA, Summer Sparkle, Burnham Overy Staithe
39 x 49 cm
Jamal Akib, Pull 2
67 x 126 cm
Peter Barker RSMA, November Midday Mousehole
54 x 69 cm
Sophi Beharrell, Turbulent Times
32 x 43 cm
Rob Adams, Still Evening Newport
22 x 30 cm
Fred Beckett RSMA FROI Hon RI Hon RBA, The Old Basin, Honfleur
42 x 52 cm
Lorraine Abraham RSMA, Repair and Renovation, Reykjavik Harbour
46 x 51 cm
Jamal Akib, Solo
67 x 126 cm
Call for Entries
The RSMA seeks submissions of painting and sculpture inspired by the sea and the marine environment, including harbours and shorelines, traditional craft and contemporary shipping, creeps, beaches and wildlife. The Call for Entries open on Monday 21 March 2016.
For more information please click here.