The launch of our new website in December 2014 allows a perfect digital platform to showcase the Annual Exhibitions of the Federation of British Artists Societies.
Over 1,800 works from the FBA Annual Exhibitions have been uploaded to mallgalleries.org.uk and viewed almost 40,000 time throughout 2015.
Listed below from one to ten are the most popular works from the Royal Society of Portrait Painters Annual Exhibition based on the number of unique page visits the work received. Congratulations to Jennifer Anderson for having the most popular portrait online for the RP Annual Exhibition 2015.
- Top Ten most popular works from The Pastel Society
- Top Ten most popular works from The Royal Society of British Artists
- Top Ten most popular works from The Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours
- Top Ten most popular works from The New English Art Club
- Top Ten most popular works from The Royal Society of Marine Artists
- Top Ten most popular works from The Society of Wildlife Artists Annual Exhibition
- Top Ten most popular works from The Royal Institute of Oil Painters
Jennifer Anderson, The Directors: A Portrait of Neil MacGregor, Director of the British Museum, London, and Tom Campbell, Director of the Metropolitan Museum, New York
120 cm x 120 cm
Simon Davis, Standing Nude
71 x 61 cm
Paul Brason PPRP, Mary Rees-Mogg
61 cm x 46 cm
40 x 30 cm
Liane Stevenson, Benedict.2.
84 x 69 cm
Jane Bond RP NEAC, Lady Buckinghamshire
79 x 74 cm
Claire Anscomb, Veil
28 cm x 35 cm
Tim Benson VPROI, Clifford
31 cm x 26 cm
Brendan Kelly RP, Fabio
100 cm x 112 cm
Keith Breeden RP, Professor Lord Krebs of Wytham, Principal of Jesus College, Oxford
100 x 90 cm
Call for Entries
The RP seeks submissions of new and traditional interpretations of portraiture. The Call for Entries is currently open, submit your artwork before Friday 29 January 2016.
For more information please click here.