Purchased artworks are available either to collect from the Mall Galleries or at an additional charge by courier to your preferred address.
For the rest of 2020, works will be available from:
|Exhibition||Closing Date||Available From|
|Society of Wildlife Artists||8 November||To Be Announced|
|New English Art Club||The exhibition will open once current restrictions are lifted||To Be Announced|
|Royal Institute of Oil Painters||Online Only||Free Delivery after purchase direct from the artist (within mainland UK)|
Works are available to collect from the gallery from the first Thursday after an exhibition closes.
This allows for our professional team of art handlers to deinstall the exhibition and wrap the sold works.
Please arrive at the gallery entrance on The Mall to collect your work.
To collect your work you will need:
- Your confirmation of purchase (email receipt)
- Proof of ID (passport, driving licence)
If someone is collecting the work on your behalf, please email or phone ahead to let us know:
firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 7930 6844.
Buyers can arrange delivery of work using our trusted art couriers.
- Picture Post Art
- Art Moves of Chelsea
- Artists with Transit Van
- South Hams Express
- Aardvark Art Services
- A S Elvin Transport Ltd
We work with a number of trusted art couriers to deliver works to our buyers.
Delivery is at the buyer’s own expense.
- and any point en route, as well as to and from London via the M40, M1, A1 and M11.
Outside of the UK -
Picture Post Art sends work abroad by post and international courier. Bespoke boxes are made at request.
Tel: 07833 450788
Art Moves of Chelsea have a limit for works of 2 metres for paintings on the longest side.
Contact Art Moves of Chelsea for quotes.
Tel: 020 7352 7492
Delivers to: London
The fine art delivery service run by artists for artists, curators & collectors.
Artists with Transit Van are a London based fine art courier specialising in the transportation of fine art, sculpture and antiques offering secure dedicated drive services for artists and art professionals.
- Vehicles specifically adapted for the safe carriage of artwork, sculpture and fragile items
- Fully comprehensive insurance covering artworks to the value of £20,000
- Full public liability cover up to £2,000,000
- Time-critical nationwide service including 24-hour overnight delivery
- All staff are practising art professionals
- plus any point en route to and from London.
Tel: 01803 551368
Mob: 07502 041139
Delivers to: Nationwide
Aardvark Art Services are based in Lytham, Lancashire, travelling from there to almost anywhere within England, Scotland and Wales on a weekly basis.
Tel: 01253 794673
- Aardvark provides safe, secure and efficient transport of fine art and antiques
- Door to door service
- Packaging upon request (Please note that this is soft wrap and incurs a supplementary charge)
- Deliveries from 8am to 7pm
Delivers to: UK wide delivery for direct road transport of artwork including small to medium-sized sculpture
A S Elvin Transport Ltd are based on the Norfolk/Suffolk border.
Tel: 01502 677025