Several of Britain’s leading national art societies host their Annual Exhibitions at Mall Galleries. Non-member artists may submit their work, which, if accepted, will be hung alongside work by the member artists.
There are few British artists of note who have not at one time or another been involved with the societies, with past presidents, members and exhibitors including Degas, Bomberg, Sickert, Whistler, Nash and John Singer Sargent, to name but a few. To this day, the Annual Exhibitions – which are widely admired as showcases for the best new work by living artists – attract the finest contemporary artists, prizegivers, art enthusiasts and collectors from across Britain and beyond.
1. Opportunity to exhibit at a prestigious gallery in the heart of London, alongside well-established artists
2. Have your work seen by thousands of visitors, including VIP guests
3. Chance to sell your work to buyers and collectors
4. Opportunity to win prizes and awards
5. Have your profile raised through the media coverage the exhibition generates
6. If selected, you and a guest will be invited to attend the exclusive Private View
7. Having work accepted adds provenance to the artwork, as it will be catalogued and added to archives for generations to come.