Only open to Friends of Mall Galleries, volunteering is a rewarding, enjoyable and sociable experience.
Friends of Mall Galleries Welcome Hosts
(Deadline for applications: Monday 11 November)
We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic people to join our team in providing a great welcome to both existing and potential new Friends of Mall Galleries. With a varied audience, this is a sociable role for someone with an outgoing personality.
We are seeking volunteers who can regularly offer up to 4 hours, 1 day per month, or more
What you can expect:
- An interesting and unique volunteering environment
- Ongoing supervision and guidance
- Travel expenses reimbursed, up to £10 per day
- Volunteer induction and training
How to apply:
If interested, please download and read the full Role Description and then complete the Volunteer Registration form via one of the methods below.
OR download the form below and:
- by post or in-person to Volunteer Team, Mall Galleries, 17 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5BD
- by email to email@example.com
We recommend applicants read our Guide to Volunteering (.pdf) before completing the registration form.