10am to 5pm
The Federation of British Artists presents
Winners: Award Winning Artists 2020-2022
Award winning artists from the Federation’s art society annual exhibitions present new work in this special show, bringing together acclaimed artists from across the nation’s leading art societies.
This summer exhibition, the first of its kind on the gallery walls, spotlights artists whose works won the attention of our prize givers and selectors over the last two years.
What to Expect?
- Work by a variety of emerging and established artists, each an award winner within the last two years
- A wide selection of their paintings, drawings, printmaking and sculpture, selected by the art critic and broadcaster Anthony J Lester, curator of the Federation's fifieth anniversary exhibition in 2011 ('Pure Gold')
- A team of dedicated professionals to help and advise on the purchase of works
- The opportunity to visit another, concurrent show: ‘[RE]Configured’, an exhibition by the three joint winners of Figurative Art Now, Mall Galleries’ major open submission competition in 2021
About the Federation of British Artists
The Federation of British Artists comprises nine royal and national art societies, each specialising in a genre or medium of contemporary art. All of the societies host their annual exhibitions at Mall Galleries, which are regarded as flagships for the art forms they champion, and at which awards are offered to artists of outstanding merit.
The Societies of the Federation:
- Royal Society of British Artists
- Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours
- Royal Institute of Oil Painters
- New English Art Club
- Royal Society of Portrait Painters
- Pastel Society
- Hesketh Hubbard Art Society
- Royal Society of Marine Artists
- Society of Wildlife Artists
Watch our introduction to the show:
Flip through our online catalogue: