Your company’s art collection or project need not only benefit your clients and staff. As a national art charity we work with a wide range of school and community groups and provide a platform for emerging artists through our annual graduate show FBA Futures. We also represent the Society of Wildlife Artists, whose specialism takes into account the conservation of natural habitats and the politics behind it. As such, we are well placed to facilitate an art project that provides work for your walls whilst benefitting people outside them.
CSR Arts Projects may take the form of:
- An art collection sourced from emerging artists
- An artist’s residency with an educational slant
- A mentoring project between younger and older artists
- An art project with wildlife artists that raises awareness of climate change
- A purchase prize given at one of our exhibitions
See our Projects section for examples