New English Art Club | Annual Exhibition 2024
- - 10am to 5pm | North, East & West Galleries
NEAC Annual Exhibition 2024
The NEAC Annual Exhibition is a showcase not only for its members but also for aspiring artists: with a history going back more than a hundred years, it is an opportunity for work to be seen by some of the best artists today.
At the heart of the NEAC is the search, propagation, and education of meaningful and resonant art. It is committed to authenticity through the observation of life, as well as the task of articulating and communicating these ideas with the beauty of skilful language.
Prizes will be awarded to works of particular note:
- The Ken and Dora Howard Prize
- The Doreen McIntosh Prize
- The Hermione Hammond Drawing Award
- The Val Harris Prize
- The Bowyer Drawing Prize
- The Michael Harding Award
- The Milner Prize for an Emerging Artist
- The Peter Ashley Framing Prize
- The Winsor & Newton Award
- The NEAC Critics' Prize
- The Anthony J. Lester Art Critic Award
- The Dry Red Press Award
- Mall Galleries / FBA Award
Our Annual Exhibition at Mall Galleries is the highlight of the NEAC's calendar where we showcase new work from our member artists alongside a selection from an open entry.
Call for Entries
Artists are invited to submit work for exhibition alongside members of the New English Art Club at the NEAC Annual Exhibition 2024.
Submissions are open until Friday 8 March.