Mall Galleries’ warm welcome and inspiring surroundings guarantee exceptional events and memorable guest experiences.
Mall Galleries is located on the ceremonial route of The Mall, between Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar Square. Behind the elegant Grade I listed terrace exterior, are three unique, versatile and state-of-the-art galleries, that host frequently changing, acclaimed exhibitions and a number of the UK’s leading art competitions throughout the year.
- The Main Gallery is a recently renovated, large open and versatile space ideal for receptions and dinners
- The Threadneedle Space is a contemporary gallery with original feature windows giving natural light overlooking The Mall
- The North Gallery is linked to the Main Gallery and made up of a chain of two spaces which can be used flexibly for events
"We have enjoyed working with the Galleries for nearly twenty years. A great venue, with a great team."- Punter Southall
Maximum capacity throughout the galleries:
Flexible and competitively priced packages are based upon event types and timings.
Hire Rates include:
- Exclusive use of all galleries
- Event management support and reception staffing
- Energy efficient gallery lighting
- Air-conditioned galleries
- Fully equiped PA system with handheld microphones and lectern microphone
- Recommended catering partnerships
- Complimentary WiFi
- Up to two parking spaces for two organisers
- Branding opportunities available
- Fully accessible for wheelchair users
Gallery access from 5pm to 11pm
Kitchen access from 3:30pm
Seasonal promotions and charity discounts are available.
For rates and further information please complete an enquiry form.
Find out why the venue experts at #tagvenue say Mall Galleries is one of the best gallery spaces in London for private and corporate entertaining.