How your gift helps
As a charity, the Federation of British Artists (the FBA) relies on the generosity of the public to support contemporary figurative art in the UK and to provide free arts education to a wide range of audiences. A gift in your will enables us to build our resources and ensure a continuing legacy for future generations. Even a small gift would help us increase our educational outreach programme.
You can help us
• Support contemporary British artists by providing professional development opportunities, bursaries and prizes
• Enrich our active Exhibitions Programme
• Build our resources and improve our Gallery spaces
• Provide the best access possible to all audiences
• Continue to offer free education to everyone
• Widen public access to our archives.
How to give
The FBA is a registered charity with charity registration number: 200048. The registered address of the FBA is The Federation of British Artists, 17 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5BD.
Get in touch
If you are considering leaving a gift to the FBA in your will and you would like to let us know, we would love to hear from you so that we can help you with any information you may need, thank you personally and offer you opportunities to become more closely involved with the FBA and Mall Galleries.
If you would like to get in touch, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7968 0968. All legacy enquiries are treated in strict confidence.